Maui Events by Month
Choose a month to see what’s happening on Maui. KEEP IN MIND: We usually don’t update the month until the month before, so some of these posts are for last year’s events. Each month will share when it was published.
Some of our own personal favorite things to do each month on Maui:
- January on Maui – Slack Key Guitar Show, comedy, concerts, trivia nights, and farmer’s markets.
- February on Maui – This is peak Maui whale watch season. WHALE SOUP!
- March on Maui – Farmer’s Markets, Craft Fair, and live music.
- April on Maui – Maui Marathon, Color Festival, concerts.
- May on Maui – Just before Mother’s Day, this Craft Fair is held at Seabury Hall with crafts booths, great food, and fun for the kids. Learn more about the Seabury Hall Craft Fair.
- June on Maui – Kaanapali Beach Resort Association hosts the Wa’a Kiakahi Canoe Festival run by the Hawaiian Sailing Canoe Association. You can also attend the annual Maui Whale Festival.
- July on Maui – Easily one of the best events of the year on Maui, The Maui Film Festival is unlike any other film festival in the world. Most of the venues are open-air with ocean views. The parties and showings are during 1 week in June or July.
- August on Maui – Farmer’s markets and last beach sessions before school starts! We also see Maui fires in the summer too.
- September on Maui – Usually held at the end of September, the Maui County Fair is a local favorite. With dozens of rides, fun games, informative booths, and delicious Funnel Cakes, you won’t be disappointed with the Maui County Fair.
- October on Maui – The Historic Lahaina Town on the West side of Maui hosts quite possibly the nation’s best Halloween celebration. Front Street is closed down from vehicles, and pedestrians in incredible outfits flow through the long oceanfront street.
- November on Maui –
- December on Maui – Santa comes in in an outrigger canoe (in multiple spots on the island), giant Christmas tree lightings, and the whales arrive!
See what’s new on Maui:
Maui Events May 2023
Aloha from the Valley Isle! With more aloha than you can throw a coconut at, May is usually our favorite time to be on Maui.
Maui Events April 2023
Welcome to The Valley Isle! Browse our list of Maui events this April to start planning your spring happenings in tropical paradise. Aloha!
Maui Events March 2023
Welcome to The Valley Isle! Browse our list of Maui events in March to start planning your paradise activities, from dinner events to concerts.
Maui Events February 2023
They say Maui is for lovers, and it’s that time! Check out Maui events this February for romantic Valentine’s Day activities, festivals, concerts and more.
Maui Events January 2023
Is it really 2021 already?! See our list of the best Maui events this January, and get your New Year off on the right foot.
15 Annual Maui Events You Didn’t Know About
From distinguished culinary festivals to keiki surf contests, here are the greatest Maui events you’ve never heard of.
Maui Events December 2022
The holidays have arrived in paradise! See our list of Maui events this December for the best Christmas and New Year’s Eve events on
Maui Events November 2022
Want to see the top Maui Events this November? You’re in the right place, brah! Prep your schedule for this month’s best tropical happenings.
Maui Events October 2022
Aloha, Maui! Browse our list of Maui events this October, including the Lahaina Front Street Halloween Celebration, concerts, dining events, and more.
Maui Events September 2022
If you’re planning your next trip to the tropics, be sure to browse our list of Maui events this September, including concerts, foodie events
Maui Events August 2022
Looking for this month’s top activites? Our Maui events August calendar post includes concerts, painting parties, farm-to-table dinners and more.
Maui Events July 2022
See how to celebrate summer right this month on Maui with our list of the best Maui events for July! From fireworks to festivals,
Maui Wedding Photographers
Maui wedding photographers: information and recommendations. Here are our favorite Maui wedding photographers to capture your perfect day.
Maui Surf Videos
Maui Surf videos as well as all Hawaiian islands and other tropical surf destinations are available here. See great videos of Maui surfing.
Hawaiian Canoe Festival
Read about the experience of being at the Hawaiian sailing canoe festival with the Hawaiian Sailing Canoe Association in Maui, Hawaii.
Maui Wedding Photo Tips
Maui Weddig Photo Tips. Learn what to not do and what to prepare for well before you take photos at your wedding in Maui,
Maui Events June 2022
Summer is less than a month away, and we’re ready for it here on The Valley Isle! Check out our top Maui events this
Maui Wedding Planners
Tommy Bahamas Moondance Party In Wailea
Check out some great photos and descriptions from Tommy Bahamas Starry Night Moondance party in Wailea Maui for the Maui Film Festival.
Maui Big Wave Surfing At Jaws
Our Maui big wave surfing experience today. Big wave adventure from today at Peahi Jaws on the north shore of Maui, Hawaii.
Maui Same Sex Marriage
Maui same sex marriage is bringing the LGBTQ community to Maui, Hawaii. Learn about Maui same sex marriage wedding packages and locations.
Enter Maui contests to win prizes. Visit this page to periodically get free stuff, join Maui contests, and more.
Activities Contest Winners
Activities Contest! We had a contest for the best memories of an activity you had on Maui, Hawaii. Read the responses!
Maui Photo Festival
Maui Photo Festival was one of the best events in Hawaii each year. Although it no longer happens, you can read about the
Maui Hurricane Updates – DOUGLAS
Watch live video from Maui as well as Hawaii hurricane updates directly from Maui, Hawaii. If we have a connection, we’ll share news, photos
New Year’s Eve Events on Maui
Looking for a special way to ring in 2019? Check out our list of New Year’s Eve Events on Maui and start planning your
April Fool’s Day Posts – Maui, Hawaii
Royal Lahaina Resort Luau
Maui Chefs Invitational Recap
Maui Wedding Locations
Elf on a Shelf – Hawaii Style
Our Whales Are BACK!
Maui Chefs Invitational
Kihei Fourth Friday Parties
Officially Officiant: Married on Maui
Getting married on Maui? Cheehoo! We’re here to give you our top recommendations for a successful wedding day in paradise.