Aloha and hello, future travelers.
Hats off to you, because you’re still thinking of Maui during one of the craziest years ever!
Maui Events October 2020
What’s to do on Maui this October 2020? Not much. Or maybe there will be? It’s all up in the air. Normally, we have the following amazing events and things to do (but unless you see a note in red, it’s likely not happening):
- Special Chef Dining Events – See Kamado Maui
- Classes at Island Art Party – Still happening!
- Kula Country Farms Pumpkin Patch – Still happening!
- Lahaina Halloween 2020 – Still happening at some locations! See events at Down the Hatch and Mala Ocean Tavern.
- Annual Maui Fair and Opening Parade
- Wailuku First Friday
- MACC Concerts
- Jazz at the Shops at Wailea
- Garden Parties
- Lahaina Second Friday Town Party
- Art Shows
- Maui Marathon
- Starry Night Cinema
- Hawaii Food and Wine Festival
- Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
- XTERRA World Championship
- Lahaina Front Street Halloween Party
- Made On Maui – will be held virtually on November 7th and 8th
Mayor Michael Victorino announced today the reopening of additional businesses in Maui County, effective Tuesday, October 6th:
- Movie Theaters
- Bowling Alleys
- Commercial Events Operators (Luaus, weddings, etc…)
- Ocean-Related Competitions
- Outdoor County Courts
Are you having an event or know of an event worth adding to this list? Let us know!
For more information or to see the best weekly, monthly, and yearly celebrations, check out our calendar of Upcoming Maui Events.
Some photos from past Halloweens in Lahaina.
Mahalo for checking out the top activities on Maui in October! Remember to celebrate responsibly on Halloween, and we look forward to sharing some of our favorite photos from around the island.