This month, there’s normally plenty to look forward to on the Valley Isle, from weekly dining events concerts to weekly town parties, foodie finds, art classes and more, ideal for visitors and residents of all ages. Unfortunately, it’s a crazy time and we’re not officially open yet.
What’s happening on Maui for August 2020?
That’s still up in the air…
BUT, we’re starting to see the reopening of businesses. Shoot us a message with any events that are still scheduled that you think will still be happening. We don’t know when the Coronavirus travel restrictions will end, so please let us know what you have planned. We’ll add it here! Also, get Hawaii Coronavirus Updates.
Time will tell what happens this month!
For more information or to see the best weekly, monthly, and yearly celebrations, check out our calendar of Upcoming Maui Events.
Maui Events August 2020
Normally, you could expect:
- Special multi-course chef events
- Friday Town Celebrations
- Huliau Food and Film Festival
- Annual Maui Seed to Cup Coffee event
- Great musicians and shows at the MACC
- Family Class at Island Art Party: FRreserve a spot in Kihei’s family-friendly painting class. Painting colorful canvases, this class is open for ages 8 and up. This is actually still happening! Island Art Party practices social distancing and very safe protocols during this odd time.
Mahalo for reading our list of Maui’s top August events! We hope you have a glorious time exploring our favorite island, and a hui hou…