These are examples of some dishes that The Mill House Restaurant and Bar are capable and experienced in serving. You can also see a more of their work on their website.
- Coconut Encrusted Sugarcane Shrimp Skewers with Habanero Cilantro Sauce
- Ono Ceviche finished with Pineapple Relish and Plantain Chip
- Caramelized Maui Onion Toast on warm Baguette
- Black Bean Garlic Crusted Beef served in a Butter Lettuce Cup
- Chicken Skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Summer Roll with Lump Crab and Rock Shrimp
- Sesame Crusted Ahi with Avocado Relish and Wasabi Soy Dressing
- Panko Crusted White Truffle Risotto Cakes
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Ahi served with Sesame Aioli
- Watermelon and Ginger Sorbet with Creme Fraiche (A perfect Palette Cleanser!)
- Port Wine Poached Pears, MayTag Blue Cheese, and Spiced Pecans
- Green Papaya Salad with Honey Pecan Rock Shrimp
- Kula Greens served with Carrots, Edamame, Cucumber, and Carrot Ginger Dressing
- Island Ceasar Salad with Fresh Shaved Parmesan Reggiano
- Roasted Beet Salad, Goat Cheese, Arugala, and Carrot Vinigarette
- Sesame Crusted Tofu served with wok fried Sugar Snap Peas, Red Bell Pepper, Soy Sake Sauce and Lemongrass steamed Jasmine Rice
- Steamed Seasonal Vegetables in Green Coconut Curry Sauce finished with Lemongrass Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Braised Short Ribs served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Horseradish Crème Fraiche and Fried Leeks
- Petite Filet Mignon served with Brie mashed potatoes, caramelized Maui Onion and Red Wine Demi Glace
- Pancetta Wrapped Pork Tenderloin served over Molokai Sweet Potatoes finished with Guava Butter sauce
- Rack of Lamb crusted with Macadamia Nut Mint Pesto served with White Bean Puree, finished with Balsamic Honey drizzle
- Rosemary and Thyme Roasted Cornish Game Hens served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Demi Glace
- Ahi Grilled served with Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Arugula, Avocado Buerre Blanc finished Balsamic drizzle
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Opah served with Pineapple Poke, Molokai Sweet Potatoes and Garlic Ginger Buerre Blanc
- Pinenut Panko crusted Island Fish served over Seafood Raviolis topped with Pesto Cream
- Sesame Crusted fish served with Mizuna steamed Jasmine Rice, Shoyu Ginger Buerre Blanc topped with Mango Salsa
- Prociutto wrapped Scallops served with Butternut Squash Puree and Lemon Buerre Blanc topped with Crispy Shallots
All seafood and vegetable items are seasonal.
Menu pricing will range vary based on party size.
Maui Executive Catering will be in contact with the client on menu selection.
Entrée’s will consist of 2-4 appetizers, 1 salad, and choice of two entrée’s listed above.
Dessert: chefs choice
For plated dining there will be a service charge of 20%, and an additional $200 per server. (One server per 8-10 guests is recommended)