When should you get your Maui portraits taken?
This is an important question to ask. Here are a few pros and cons for day vs sunset photo shoots.
DAY TIME PORTRAITS
- When the sun is high, you can get that amazing turquoise ocean water in the background.
- Any greenery around you (trees, bushes, plants, etc…) will pop more in the photos.
- You’ll have a hard time with squinting due to brightness.
- Off camera lighting can make you look great while still capturing the beauty of the sunset.
- You have your day free earlier to do things. Maui is great during the day for beach time.
- Sunset doesn’t last very long, so you need to be on time and work quickly.
- Somtimes sunset isn’t as spectacular 1 night to the next. You roll the dice.
Hopefully these tips help you decide on a time for your portrait shoot on Maui. Give Grins 2 Go a call at (808) 242-1424 for great photos of you and your family.