I’ve been fortunate enough to get involved in the Kihei, Maui chapter of BNI Hawaii. This group of business owners meets once a week at Three’s Restaurant in south Kihei in order to share business strategies and help each other get new clients. The No Ka Oi Kihei chapter of BNI Maui is strong with over 40 members and many power teams. Below, you’ll see a photo of the Pono Technology and Design Solutions power team. We specialize in your web and tech business needs as follows:
- Island Support – Computer Services
- The Symbolist – Logo and Branding
- Rae Rei Design – Web Design/3D/Maintenance
- Project Butterfly 808 – Social Media Management
- Hawaii Web Group – Web Marketing & Advertising
Maui has 5 chapters in all, which meet at different times throughout the week. If you’re interested in growing your Maui business, you should come to one of the meetings!
- Upcountry Chapter: Tuesday 8-9:30AM, Casanova in Makawao
- Lahaina Sunrise Chapter: Tuesday 8:15-9:45AM, Pioneer Inn in Lahaina
- Valley Isle Chapter: Wednesday 7:45-9:15AM, Tante’s Island Cuisine (Seascape Restaurant) in Kahului starting August 7th, 2013. Currently at Old Wailuku Grill in Wailuku.
- West Maui Professionals Chapter: Wednesday 1-2:30PM, Paradise Café in Lahaina
- No Ka Oi Chapter: Thursday 8-9:30AM, Three’s Bar & Grill in Kihei
3 thoughts on “BNI Maui Hawaii”
great group. wonderful powerful business leaders and a heartfelt giving community
It’s great to be part of this wonderful group, BNI No Ka Oi and to share each other’s expertise with others.
Mahalo Annette! We love seeing Maui businesses working together to increase the overall community’s financial well-being. BNI is an excellent concept. ALOHA!