Maui Hawaii Camera Rentals
Great cameras at low rental prices
3457 Waialae Ave Unit 203
Honolulu, HI 96816
(Please see shipping requirements and time)
There are many reasons to rent camera gear in Hawaii:
• Haleakala Crater Summit at sunrise.
• Underwater shots of fish, turtles, sharks, dolphins, reef, tako, manta rays, etc... (Hawaii Photo Rental will rent you water housings as well!)
• HANA!! The road to Hana is filled with occasions to photograph. Swimming at a waterfall, taking a hike, exploring caves, and relaxing on red, black, and/or white sand beaches all make for wonderful photos.
• Exploring the coastal lava fields of La Perouse.
• The charm of local shops at Lahaina Town.
• Horses and expansive views Upcountry at Makawao and/or Kula.
• Anything from a helicopter. (Try the Doors-off trips for the best photos. If not doors-off, dress in black so that your clothes don't shine in the window reflection.)
Maui Photos by Natalie Brown Photography. All Rights Reserved. We recognize that Natalie Brown Photography is not being paid for the use of these images on this site, and we offer our greatest appreciation to her for allowing us to use them. Mahalo, Natalie. Great work!
Indulge in luxury, location, and great service at prices you can afford.
We've listed companies with great prices for car rentals and large selections.
Read our list of tips and best spots to stop at on the Road to Hana.
We've listed the best beaches to get married on Maui.
Find the best spots to snorkel with quality, custom maps.
other MAUI sites